- ACCURATE: Guide ensures 4mm depth and 10mm width to meet correct Fire Regulations for flush fitting of intumescent strip.
- REVERSIBLE: Router head can can be easily unscrewed to accommodate either a clockwise or anti-clockwise router direction
- COMPATIBLE: 1/4in shank, ideal for easy control with most standard smaller routers.
- SAFE: Designed to achieve Fire Regulations, and 1/4 inch shank allows for router plunge to alter depth as required.
- INDUSTRY STANDARD: Integration of 10mm intumescent strip allows for 30 minutes fire and smoke protection.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Stainless steel shank, with tungsten carbide tipped blades and PTFE coating
Details: Save time when fitting intumescent strips by using the Sandy Beach router cutter. Neatly cuts consistent grooves on doors and frames to make fitting strips easier and quicker. Suitable for 10mm intumescent strips and designed to meet Fire Regulations for a flush fitting. 1/4" shank for compatibility with most small routers.
Item Condition: New