- DURABILITY: Base made from an extremely strong stainless steel and aluminium+ alloy, which can withstand high temperatures and prevent heat dissipation
- EASY-TO-USE: Connect the Propane/Butane (canister not included) to the gas valve by screwing on. A built-in flame wheel allows you to adjust the flame as needed, to simmer up to the boil
- LIGHT WEIGHT: The stove is light weighing in at 246g, with 3000W of power produced
- STABLE DESIGN: The serrated supports maximize friction between the portable gas stove and the camping cookware. This makes the stove more stable, and durable in all types of weather conditions.
- COMPACT: Easy to fold, collapsing in to a compact size. Folded it measures 91mm x 60mm; unfolded it measures 174mm x 70mm
Details: Description The Sandy Beach Fire Maple Camping Stove is extremely strong, with a very fuel efficient flame that can make a disposable butane canister last for days, a necessity for any camper or hiker at this time of year. The wide base, when unfolded, produces excellent support and weight distribution for all camping cooking apparatus. Specifications: Ease of use: Piezo Ignition Size: Foldable steel/aluminium alloy base, able to withstand high temperatures Set-up: Easy to install and ideal for camping, hiking, walking and other outdoor activities Material: Stainless steel/aluminium alloy Dimensions: Unfolded 174mm x 70mm; folded 91mm x 60mm Power: 3000W (boils 1L of water in 1.5-3 minutes) Prizes and Awards Gold Laureate - IPSO Prize 2013 5-star review by ultralightoutdoorgear.co.uk 5 star review by gearbest.com